Quasar Science QLED -R- Rainbow LED Lamp with RGBX - 4ft
Quasar Science QLED -R- Rainbow LED Lamp with RGBX -4ft
The Quasar Science QLED -R- Rainbow LED Lamp with RGBX builds on the popular CrossFade LED Lamp with the addition of RGB control to create a versatile lighting tool. Now have fully adjustable color temperature control from 2000K to 6000K, as well as, any vibrant color you desire. Need a tungsten source, got it. Need a daylight source, got it. Want to create a moody purple background, got it. Need a fun pink, got it. You will love this simple lighting tool with easy to use controls. All Rainbow Lamps are equipped with onboard digital interface giving you command of Intensity, Kelvin, Hue & Saturation. Each lamp has a built in Lumen Radio CRMX chip for wireless control. The Rainbow can also be wired to DMX via Cat5 I/O Port. The lamp is Self Ballasted AC input utilizing Neutrik True1 locking connector as well as locking Barrel connector for DC input.
- X-fade White Light: Crossfading our Candlelight diode (2000k) and Daylight diode (6000k) mixing a balanced variable color spectrum. With independent 2000-6000° diodes we give a full range of high quality broad spectrum light and allow color saturation without the muddy effects of RGB derived white light. Includes Kelvin presets at 2000° (2800°) 3200° 4000° (5000°) 5600° 6000°
- RGB: A rainbow of color at your figure tips. With a full 360° palette for vibrant fully saturated color or mixed with X-fade white light for soft beautiful pastels. Includes color presets for Blue, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Magenta, Purple.
- Low Profile Shape: Easy to hide when space is at a minimum, the slender linear lamps can be mounted tight against a wall or ceiling.
- Expandable and Scalable: Stack them in a column to create large LED panels of any size, or end to end for long linear lighting sources. Create geometric patterns and 3D structures or spell out words the options are endless.
- Control Panel: No need to pull out your phone or have a Wi-Fi network. The Rainbow comes equipped with an on-board control panel allowing you to set Intensity, CCT, Saturation, Hue, FX and much more.
- FX: Onboard effects with adjustable parameters. Including Fire, Police Light, Short Circuit, Paparazzi, Strobe and Rainbow Color Scroll.
- DMX Port: With DMX I/O, the Rainbow can be wired for DMX data control and passed through for chaining multiple lamps together.
- Wireless Control: Equipped standard with Lumen Radio CRMX wireless transceivers
- Rainbow lamps can be controlled remotely via compatible transmitters.
- Lead / Follow Mode: Set a master lamp and control all others. Rainbow LED lamps can be set to send or receive commands to and from any other Rainbow making it easy to change the settings of any multi lamp fixture or rig without dialling each lamp.
- Energy Efficiency: The Rainbow Lamps vastly outperform traditional Quartz, Halogen and HMI lighting sources in luminous output to power consumption ratio.
- Self Ballasted AC Input: Run a line, RGB-X Rainbow Lamps use 100-265VAC (World Power) via Neutrik True1 connect and do not require troublesome external ballasts, power supplies or data boxes.
- DC Battery option: Grab a battery, RGB-X Rainbow Lamps can run off of 10-26 VDC via locking barrel connector.
- 4' - 50 watt - Q50R
- Self Ballasted AC range 100VAC to 265VAC via Neutrik True1 connect.
- DC range 10VDC to 26VDC via 5.5 x 2.1mm Locking Barrel connect.
- OLED screen with digital interface
- Wired DMX via Cat5/6
- Wireless DMX Control by Lumen Radio CRMX Wireless
- Robust Industry Standard
- Easy Pairing
- Compatible with W-DMX Transmitters
- Manual Interface
- Lead/Follow Mode for operation from one tube to control multiple tubes
Included with every lamp
- 1 - Set of Q Boot-R (1 Power End, 1 Control End)
- 1 - 8' True 1 Power Connector Cable
- 1 - Instruction Card